Monday, August 20, 2018

Re-entering through the side door

Image result for side door cafe

I've decided to slink back into "the Counter-Jihad" (such as it is), since I can't help myself. Hopefully, my renewed activity will be less time-consuming and less beleaguering to my psyche.

Rather than use my wheezing aircraft-carrier (the H.M.S. Hesperado) as my re-launching pad, I figured this little ol' cafĂ© here will do just fine, after a slight makeover of its name.  I like the sound of The Daily Decaf; and also it refers to the daily attempts -- whether concerted, conscious, or semi-conscious and incoherent -- by our Western Mainstream and by the Counter-Jihad Mainstream -- to whitewash the horrible, toxic coffee of Islam we need to wake up to and smell.

For more about my "re-entry" listen to my Intro piece linked up top somewhere, over by the non-dairy creamer, I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment