Friday, December 6, 2019

A note from our sponsors...

Related image
the great Don Pardo (PBUH)


Well, our sponsors is just little ol' me (and Flo and the gang).  Often my postings are stand-alone and delimited to one sub-topic of the broader, horrendous problem of Islam and the broader, infuriating problem of the West failing to grapple with that horrendous problem (and the smaller, though still vexing problem of the Counter-Jihad inadequately dealing with both aforementioned problems).

Sometimes, on the other hand, I happen to pen an essay that turns out to sound a lot of important themes, which I've often repeated many times in different ways over the years. Indeed, on my old blog, The Hesperado, I had a series with titles riffing off of the old Clint Eastwood movies with his pet orangutan, that (with rather a note of exasperation, as I recall) alluded to this:

Every Which Way But Anti-Muslim

Any Which Way You Can

Sorry If I Keep Repeating Myself


Anywho, one recent posting from this little ol' blog (going way back to February of this year) I think deserves re-posting, for its coverage of broader themes:

Saving the decaffeinated Muslim from our need to wake up and smell the coffee


No comments:

Post a Comment