Whell...
Notchy king is on pants when Rinky got fired from the carnival (his teeth weren't bucked enough)...
Grimpy
Outcredible
Sink
Almost ready I'd say (taste-tests the almost too hot Ragu with a wooden spoon...)
instigate
goo
d vibrations
so many
gillme
more
an tronso
or ol' Fonso
gave me some lip, that ol' tomato can
Now perhaps I can stop writing short incomprehensible sentences and write actually perhaps even the full albeit short paragraph I don't know We'll see as I go along in my stream of consciousness here with some dashes of free association sprinkled here and there like white pepper on let's say eggs over easy in a pleasantly if nominally friendly diner in Somewheresville USA
Or I don't know because every you know sometimes well you know that that's frankly or maybe Shankly I don't know was it Shankly or Robert Shankly or was it who's that guy shelly Berman I think yeah I think that's the guy that's the ticket that that's the baby ticket I tell him that's the very ticket that's the very and why are you why is my voice to text revising **** just keep typing what I'm telling you you **** **** **** any what else is on my mind I could be well it's possible that and on the other hand but you know when we in the coal miner roll mine and the Lamina Double Lena double in the Belina Sabalino comedy speaking speaking of speaking in tongues am I what am I Why aren't I why aren't why doesn't it transcribe uh where doesn't the tram screw screw screw scribe the sounds of laughter you see The sounds of laughter you see The sounds of laughter you see is abandoned by the midst of if in another lemon witches in the menu Lemon Wheat Juice The Norweg lemon wedges there you go you **** mother****
So let's recalibrate and reconsider and demonstrate and re Franklomo and Horlog and a horror log Wasn't that something used on ships in something century century
No comments:
Post a Comment