Friday, April 26, 2019

Part Deux?

Image result for notre dame coffee

I realize that in my previous posting about the Notre Dame fire I promised a "to be continued" but I don't know if I have any wind in my sails for that.  My friend (I'd like to call her that) Maureen Mullarkey wrote a grievingly incisive essay on it recently. And there have been many bits and pieces of information that indicate that an "electrical accident" is not -- pace the mainstream -- the most reasonable truth we should all settle on (particularly absent any investigation findings we can sink our teeth into).

Anyway, the jihad goes on, as (cough, cough) with Sri Lanka, at least 359 mass murdered and hundreds wounded in a series of coordinated paramilitary attacks by a commando unit of Muslims, most of the victims Christian, with a useful analysis by Ben Shapiro of what I have called "the problem of the problem".

No comments:

Post a Comment