Thursday, July 7, 2022

Housekeeping

Finally got around to cleaning up a glitch that occurred on my other long-defunct blog, The Hesperado.  For a few years now, I've had a tradition of posting one posting a year on the same day (February 21), while otherwise leaving that blog respectfully dead.  Then one day while tweaking an old posting from yesteryear that uncharacteristically veered away from my main theme (the problem of Islam) into the territory of a film review (of Andy Garcia's movie The Lost City) in the framework of a philosophical analysis of Leftism, when I saved that posting, instead of remaining in its time-frozen slot of whatever former year it was (I think it was as far back as 2010, because in the first paragraph I mention I'm writing about the movie "which came out five years ago" -- and it came out in 2005), it suddenly appeared as the latest posting, intruding upon my most recent February 21 posting.  

I'd been meaning to take care of this but was lazy; finally I've gotten around to it.  What I'm going to do presently is delete the posting and paste it into a substack at some point in the near future, thereby restoring The Hesperado to its intended state of death.

Hooyaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSHUbP9FIFJSVjBCI40fE4XYOHJ83WECXLIHA&usqp=CAUhttps://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTndN2oo5sd6HPIzCkk3qXxYOQxX_8BiUH_5g&usqp=CAUhttps://images.unsplash.com/photo-1587646929720-9e9894ac6536?ixlib=rb-1.2.1&ixid=MnwxMjA3fDB8MHxwaG90by1wYWdlfHx8fGVufDB8fHx8&auto=format&fit=crop&w=1000&q=80

No comments:

Post a Comment