Wednesday, October 11, 2023

Repairing broken links from yesteryear

 If I could afford a secretary, that would be one of her tasks (other than fetching me coffee with a shot of bourbon) -- to comb through the archives of my now defunct blog, The Hesperado, and replace any broken links with working links (if possible).  I do it now and then, but only fitfully.  I just found one in a posting from October of 2016, concerning how the Muslim who mass-murdered 50 gays in a nightclub in Orlando had, months before, planned to attack Disney World instead but for reasons apparently unknown, changed his mind.  I wanted verification, so I clicked the link I had in the posting, but it was a dud.  So after a couple of minutes Googling I thankfully found a People magazine story on it (even better than Jihad Watch for those who tend to center their trust on Mainstream sources).

I just found another one, from 2012, which I just updated:

Even a Latina herself -- Arizona Congressional candidate Gabriela Sauceda Mercer -- pointed out the obvious which so many, even in the Counter-Jihad, refuse to acknowledge. 

No comments:

Post a Comment