Friday, November 10, 2023

Time to squeeze in at least one posting for this month (November)

Most of my activity, now that Mr. Free Speech (Elon Musk) banned me for a Thought Crime, is on substack.  If you go to my home page there, you can scroll down until you see 4 columns labeled --

Posts / Notes / Likes / Reads.

Click on "Notes" and you'll see a lot of my thoughts, on a nearly daily basis.  Scroll back up and click either on "Hesperado's Newsletter" or "Towards a Rational Conspiracy Theory" for longer essays of mine.

I tried posting a sound file of mine, which was over 9 minutes long, but I couldn't get it to work.  

I tried Stevia for the first time -- in the form of Virgil's Black Cherry soda (as well as cola), and it's not bad.

Fun fact: In America, lemons are yellow and limes are green, while in Mexico it's the reverse.

No comments:

Post a Comment