Sunday, November 26, 2017

"I'm not anti-coffee; I only oppose frappuccinos..."

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/3d/94/1e/3d941e8766ace95d373ae4e5d9b96af0--latte-art-peanuts-gang.jpg

Editorializing on a recent report of a Muslim out of New Jersey (probably yet another in a long line of black converts to Islam) who goes by the colorful name of “Mr. Supreme A. Allah” -- and who was charged with “murder, felony murder, robbery, carjacking, unlawful possession of a handgun, possession of a handgun for an unlawful purpose, and conspiracy to commit murder” -- Robert Spencer, less squirrelly than usual in this regard, just came out and blurted:

This story has nothing to do with jihad, as far as I know...

If this could not be clearer than the sky on a cloudlessly blue, sublime summer morning that Spencer understands jihad in a very limited way, I don't know what else to say.  (See my previous posting -- "I'll have an asymptoticcino, please..." -- on Spencer's myopia to that subtype of jihad we could (and should) call the jihad of criminality.)


No comments:

Post a Comment