Wednesday, September 12, 2018

"I'd like a strong cup of decaf that will keep me awake..."

Image result for double talk cafe

Double-talk from Robert Spencer:

“One of the chief elements of the rap sheet on me from the Southern Poverty Law Center and its allied Islamic supremacist groups such as the Hamas-linked Council on American-Islamic Relations is that I have said that there is no reliable way to distinguish jihadis from peaceful Muslims.”

When, that is, you juxtapose that with my immediately preceding post down below, where Spencer is distancing himself from any connection between (the problem of) Islam and Muslims. (And in at least one link in that posting of mine, the reader will find numerous articles detailing this paradox indulged by Spencer over the years.)

No comments:

Post a Comment