Saturday, November 2, 2019

Yet another example of the Problem of the Problem of the Problem

Image result for diner coffee"

Over on the Sam Harris discussion forum (where Sam Harris himself never participates), I weighed in on the Problem, not of Islam, and not of the West inadequately dealing with Islam -- but of the Counter-Jihad (such as it is) inadequately dealing with the aforementioned two problems.

As the reader will note if he goes over there to read my comment, I've been to that forum before, a few years ago (see this Google page which shows some of my past history there, with many of the dates being 2015).

The particular person over there I addressed in my new comment (one "icehorse") doesn't really answer my question (a typical experience Ive had over the years), though he addresses me sort of sideways. If anything of significance happens, I'll report it here.

UPDATE (11/7/19):

Nothing much to report -- other than that the two who deigned to respond to me (icehorse and Traces Elk) are just wasting my time.

No comments:

Post a Comment