Saturday, December 25, 2021

Dr. Malone's inconsistencies...

 


Holy Moly, it's been a long time since I've posted; but I've had egregious lacunae like this in the past.  In the meantime, I can announce that I'm back on Twitter again: my handle is Doctor Doctor, My Real Name Is Proctor @ArguiteAdVodkam.

In related news, readers can look forward to my annual posting on my former, now largely dead blog, The Hesperado, less than two months away, on February 21 of the New Year.

For now, I'll leave the reader with more myopia from Dr. Malone with regard to the Conspiracy that is (or uses) the Covid-Industrial Complex, whereby he tweets warning about China as though there weren't bigger fish cooking our collective goose (to mix metaphors and species):



And why must we leave it to random, anonymous, unfamous readers to communicate the more pertinent pith Malone oddly left out?  To wit:



And yet at other times, Malone can tweet stuff like the one below.  He may be a brilliant virologist, but he seems rather arithmetic-challenged, in the putting 2 and 2 together department...




No comments:

Post a Comment