Saturday, February 9, 2019

Another Counter-Jihadist bites the double-virtue-signalling dust...

Image result for austrian cafe

After all these years, I'm no longer surprised -- but still dismayed -- when I see otherwise stalwart Counter-Jihadists reveal asymptotic spasms.  Thus Elisabeth Sabaditsch-Wolff (I wish she had an easier name to spell...):

From a 2009 article on Gates of Vienna about her:

She had the entire interview published in right-wing blogs and websites and was admonished and criticized by other critics of Islam for having been too mild in her answers and for her liberal views. She promptly defended herself: “Did you consider that I might have chosen my words carefully? That I might have followed a strategy with what I have said? I do know the difference between a Muslim and an Islamist.”

How do you say Oy, Vey in German...?

No comments:

Post a Comment