Saturday, February 2, 2019

"Yo Flo, gimme some of that Key Lime pie...!"

Image result for key lime cafe

More (after my previous post) from my former self ("lemonlime") in approximately 2014, half a decade ago, in my commenting activity on Jihad Watch back then. Although I had already changed my moniker to "voegelinian", my readers will see that I had to tell everybody there that I was really lemonlime.

This particular comments thread I see to my pleasant surprise had several comments by moi -- and I was not a little shocked to see another commenter coming to my defense. Granted, that other commenter was not a long-time regular (as far as I know), and most certainly wasn't part of the "Rabbit Pack". Still, it was a refreshing change from the norm, when the busiest beaver of the Rabbit Pack -- "Angemon" -- would pester me for my too-strong coffee (too anti-Muslim, apparently) hundreds of times, while none of the other regulars (much less the Rabbit Pack) would step in to lend me a hand; even, at times attacking me when I dared go against one of them in the name of my robust condemnation of all Muslims.

Anyway, my readers -- all 3.5 of them -- can see for themselves by perusing this old Jihad Watch comments thread what I'm talking about.  That link may not take you to the start of the drama, so it's best to just do a CTRL + F for "voegelinian" and start with the first one (where I introduce myself as "lemonlime").

And you will see that my lone defender, one "thomas_h", notices what I notice, that the stalwart Counter-Jihad regulars of the Rabbit Pack seem intent on not noticing the egregious softness of one of their clique members ("Angemon").

As I pointed out, mid-stream:

I wonder if gravenimage has asked herself why Angemon, a seasoned Jihad Watch reader, would be making these points that are refutable in such elementary ways — e.g., his pointing out that there are dangerous non-Muslims as though that’s relevant to Jihad Watch? Something is obviously seriously wrong with his template.

And thomas_h answered, appositely:

“…refutable in such elementary ways…”

Indeed, that’s what strikes one immediately.

Otherwise, I think it is quite possible gravenimage did ask herself and arrived at a conclusion that she, being a nice person, would rather not reveal. In other word[s], we will never know.

Five years later, and I still don't know where gravenimage stands.

No comments:

Post a Comment