Sunday, February 24, 2019

Muslim Roulette

Related image

Some (maybe most, possibly all) of my readers may wonder why I pick on Robert Spencer so much.

This old essay of mine I published nearly 8 years ago on my former blog, The Hesperado, is one of literally dozens I wrote -- and one of the better ones, if I don't say so myself -- analyzing the reasons why:

I guess it's not so dire a dilemma after all, eh Bob...?

Note that it is essentially the second part of a 2-part essay; and needless to say, part 1 should also be read -- not to mention all the internal links in both parts should be followed up by my diligent readers (that is, if they want to fully appreciate my actual position -- as opposed to a straw man of my position -- on this and related matters).

No comments:

Post a Comment