Thursday, February 21, 2019

Just under the wire...

Image result for coffee on the wire

In the back of my mind, I had the idea to use a deliciously cheeky pic of Robert Blake I had found (giving the finger to the camera), and I hit on putting it on my now defunct former blog, The Hesperado.  I almost forgot that today is the one year anniversary of the last post I put up there. Just barely, I remembered at 10 p.m. on the the night before, and I got the post in at 12 midnight, February 21, 2019, one year after my final posting there.

My last two postings there had Ol' Blue Eyes and Deano, their world-weary yet innately savvy visages somehow appropriate to my sense of jaded Islamonnui, ever since I "snapped" a couple of years ago, and morphed from The Hesperado into The Desperado.  But something had seemed missing to definitively cap it off; and what better than to have Barretta flippin' the bird.

The other thing I wanted to mention here is that I was pleased to note that on that first page of that ol' Bessie Lou of a former blog, as I scrolled down, I could see at the very bottom, yet still there on the first page (for those readers who don't venture further), two important posts about the shameful treatment the Counter-Jihad (including starlets who hover around it, like Jordan Peterson) subjected Faith Goldy to.

No comments:

Post a Comment