Wednesday, October 6, 2021

 

My new Paltalk room:

No more discussion There is no Covid.

 I had a fascinating experience tonight in my room.  A person (Lady Chatterly) who seems to be very radical about the Covid issue -- one would easily call her a "conspiracy theorist" -- was fervently agreeing with a chatter ("SAVEDin the name of etc.") who I know is a believer in the Covid Narrative.  I suspect it was because he was couching things in terms of evangelical apocalyptic buzz phrases and Lady Chatterly was so distracted by them -- and also suffiiciently uncritical and apparently unconcerned with the gravity of the Covid issue -- to basically cheerlead his nonsense. Very eye-opening. 

9 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. No, they'll pretend they can't find it to excuse not taking the trouble to go there...

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Other eye-openers in my room of late: encountering a tried-and-true Covid Skeptic (Magellan) admit, when it came down to it, that he doesn't really believe in a literal Cabal planning & directing the international Covid conspiracy -- though he is somewhat willing to apportion a considerable amount of vague blame to China in this regard.

      Delete
  3. Yes, and like once there, they won't be able to find the room name I gave in the first post LOLOLOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yeah...

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r8lf7RLYIww

    ReplyDelete
  5. P.S.: I gave up on my room. Nobody on Paltalk or Twitter wants to help make it grow.

    ReplyDelete
  6. When I say I "gave up" on my chat room, I don't mean I literally shut it down. It's still there (new name: "Rational Conspiracy Theory"), hanging on by its proverbial fingernails on a ledge high up (yet miserably low) overlooking the busy intersection at the corner of Stimulating Conversation About Important and/or Interesting Topics Street & Covid Catastrophe Boulevard.

    ReplyDelete